6th October 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Preferred courses in order to join CBI

Hi, I want to join CBI, and I am damn interested in it. But I don't know any way to join this. Can you please suggest me some courses so that I can join CBI?

7th October 2016, 09:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferred courses in order to join CBI

The minimum education required to get a job in CBI is graduation from any well affiliated institute. You can enter in CBI through entrance exams like CGL, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam etc.
Combined graduate level for CGL, is an entrance exam conducted by SSC. It is conducted in two stages.First of all you have to crack the preliminary exam. After clearing this exam, you have to face the main CGL exam. On the basis of which you will be able to apply for a job in CBI.
Also through 'assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam', you can enter in CBI.
9th October 2016, 01:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferred courses in order to join CBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join CBI, and I am damn interested in it. But I don't know any way to join this. Can you please suggest me some courses so that I can join CBI?
Minimum educational qualification required for CBI entrance exam is graduation degree from a recognized University. So if you have completed graduation degree, then you can apply for CBI entrance exam through SSC CGL.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?