13th October 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI after completion of 12th? Will I have to pursue any extra courses for this?

hw to join cbi after pasing 12th in 2012year and i hav to do any extra courses during nw?

13th October 2011, 04:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI after completion of 12th? Will I have to pursue any extra courses for this?

Hello friend,
If you want to become an CBI officer, you must, fist of all, complete your graduation in any discipline. After qualifying the bachelors degree examination, you will be eligible to write Combined Graduate Level Exam.
This examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission and to be eligible for it, apart from being a graduate, you must be within the age limit of 18-27 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.
For more information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
20th October 2011, 04:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI after completion of 12th? Will I have to pursue any extra courses for this?

The Central Bureau Investigation(CBI),the base of administrative branch of India, provides the information relating to corruption in Central Government departments and Central Public Sector Undertakings which is directly or indirectly devoted for the Investigation, Anti Corruption, Economic Offences, Special Crimes.

Eligibility for appearing CBI exam :-
1) Age :-

Your's age must lie between :-
(a) 20 to 27 years for Assistant Grade & SIs in CBI
(b) 18 to 27 years for inspectors of CE/IT & Div. Acctts/Auditors/UDCs, etc.,
(c) 20 to 25 years for SIs in CPOs on the first day of the August of the year of Examination.

The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of
SC,ST,OBC.

2) Educational Qualification :-
You should have a degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
24th October 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir/madam,i have passed 2 with pcm(54.7% ) and my D.o.birth is 30-08-1993,plz tell me that now or in the future,any recruitment is open ?And, am i eligible for navy.
30th October 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

hi now im studying in 12th i do not know what course i can do im a average student pls tel me easy group and different one
24th November 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 th passed how can join to cbi or cid, anticorruption bureau
16th December 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii.............m frm punjab..............i want to join cbi........i have passed 2 last year......i want 2 keep my india terror free.....its my passion...so plz tell me dat how can i join......i also dont love to any1 in this world....plz help me......08872598477.its my cell no..
23rd December 2011, 11:41 AM
rrmm92

If you want to become an CBI officer, you must, fist of all, complete your graduation in any discipline. After qualifying the bachelors degree examination, you will be eligible to write Combined Graduate Level Examexamination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission and to be eligible for it, apart from being a graduate, you must be within the age limit of 18-27 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

goodluck.......
9th April 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what are the requrements to join in RAW
13th June 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hii i am 12 th passed in gujrat board. how can join to cbi or cid,
anticorruption bureau ??? plz Ans. me
my email id - [email protected]
my contact no - 09727733921
29th December 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am 10th pass in up board. How can join to cid or cbi anticouraption bureau? Plz call me 9873310274 "mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?