9th September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to join CBI

I Am studying degree 1st year with mpcs and i would like to join in CBI. What are the qualifications are required for join cbi.

10th September 2016, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required to join CBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Am studying degree 1st year with mpcs and i would like to join in CBI. What are the qualifications are required for join cbi.
Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI entrance examination.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Age criteria :-

(i) Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI –
Age between 20 - 27 years.

23rd May 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to join CBI

I'm studying bsc computer science 3rd year will I get a job in cyber .if so what are the criteria ?.please reply me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?