3rd October 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of PMT exam in order to start preparing

Hi, I am a 10th class student. I am going to take Biology in 11th class and want to start the preparation of medical entrance exam along with 11th studies. Please share the details of PMT exam. Thanks

9th October 2016, 12:24 PM
adityaraj50
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details of PMT exam in order to start preparing

AIPMT stand for " All India Pre Medical Test".
->CBSE conducts this examination.

As you are moving in class 11, it is the best time for prepararion.
If you are planning to take admission in any coaching or institute, then they will guide you properly.

Otherwise self study is the best study.

Tips for preparation

-> AIPMT is a two level examination. First level consist of 200 multiple choice question, out of 100 are from biology. So, you have to first focus on Biology.

-> Write syllabus of exam and make a proper routine and follow. You should prepare from a number of books and study material.

-> After completion of any topic try to solve all previous year questions related to topic.

-> Though 50% of the exam consists of Biology. Physics and Chemistry should not be neglected. NCERT books are the best for both these subjects.

-> Revising pattern must be scheduled in your routine.(formulas and key points)

-> Sample papers and Mock tests are one of the bests to practice. You should go for these test as much you can. Tests will increase your confidence level.

-> After preparation, you should concentrate on improving your strike rate and accuracy rate by solving or attempting more and more questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?