15th March 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification to join CID?

I want to ask the procedure or the qualification for one to join CBI in 2015 batch. Presently i am in 11th but very keen to join cbi.....so to be succesful in my aim i want to know that what should i do in order to get in CBI

17th March 2015, 01:31 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification to join CID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask the procedure or the qualification for one to join CBI in 2015 batch. Presently i am in 11th but very keen to join cbi.....so to be succesful in my aim i want to know that what should i do in order to get in CBI

To become a CBI officer, one has to complete at least their bachelor degree from any discipline. As right now you are pursuing your 11th then first of all you have to complete your intermediate then apply for the bachelor course.

Choose the bachelor course according to your own interest. Once, you will complete your bachelor degree (Minimum 3 years duration) then, you are eligible for CBI.

For joining the CBI, one has to crack the Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam (CGPE) which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year.

Age Criteria:
  • Minimum age 20 years.
  • Maximum age 27 years.
  • Age Relaxation applicable for reserved category as per government rule.
Exam pattern:

22nd March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm in last semester of bsc honours in physics so please tell me what are further scope and opportunities in physics
26th March 2015, 12:16 AM
bichapoda

As per your Information you have given your still in your 11th class and you have so much time to get in to CID.

First of all to join in to CDI you need to Clear the CGPE exam conducted SSC Every year.

CGPE stands for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam.

To appear for this exam you need to have completed your Graduation from any discipline.

Graduation should be minimum of 3 years.

Your age need to be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 27 years .

Age relaxation is only for Reservation category candidates.

For latest Notifications on CGPE exam keep Visiting the Official website of SSC(Staff Selection Commission) .
12th January 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask procedure for Join CID presently I'm in last year of bsc having subjects microbiology chemistry & botany i want to join CID batch in 2017 plz tell mi imformation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?