9th August 2010, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Preparation For Manager's (2yr Exp.) in AAI

Sir,
Can U guide and tell me some preparation tips for the post of Manager's (2yr Exp.) in AAI (Electronics and ATC both.)

11th August 2010, 04:07 AM
adityabhushan

Default Re: Preparation For Manager's (2yr Exp.) in AAI

actually it dosen't seem that you need any tips,
but if you really wants some tips for preparation for the post of managers,
you should solve the previous year question papers asked in cat and other competitive exams.
that will be very helpful for you to prepare the exam.
just read the news papers daily , and keep in touch with updates news with news channels.

with best wishes.
aditya
27th August 2010, 05:07 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can U guide and tell me some preparation tips for the post of Manager's (2yr Exp.) in AAI (Electronics and ATC both.)
dear now a days preparation is done by books,previous year papers so you should buy some books for this and download previouse papers from the google
best of luck
28th August 2010, 05:34 PM
Rickers

hello,
For appearing in manager's entrance exam in AAI, you must have the basic knowledge about technicals and field concept about the subject which you have studied.
So clear your basics first and then apply for the post. Generally this exam is quite tough in compare to the other managerial exam.
Prepare well for the exam.........good luck!!!!
30th August 2010, 07:29 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
since you are already having experience of more than 2 years you do not need any tips.you already know what you have to do.but still since you have asked the question you can solve the previous years papers asked in CAT or any other competitive exam like that and read news paper daily.
Best Wishes!!!!
31st August 2010, 08:17 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
if you really keep hard work,solve the previous year question ,read best authenticated book,keep in touch in daily news,and internet.then you will be succeed .
best of luck
29th July 2012, 10:13 PM
samatha89
Member+

For appearing in manager's entrance exam in AAI, you must have the basic knowledge about technicals and field concept about the subject which you have studied.
So clear your basics first and then apply for the post. Generally this exam is quite tough in compare to the other managerial exam.
Prepare well for the exam
30th May 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know which book is good for the prperation of junior excutuve finance
6th September 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I need clarification About RECRUITMENT OF MANAGERS Electronics IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA -ADVERTISEMENT NO 02/2018. I m trying to apply manager Post electronics,it is asking previous employment salary CTC should be around 11 lakh .I have six years experience in telecom industry but my Current CTC is not crossed Ten lakh.
Is there any relaxation for that and it is mandatory?
19th February 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I need clarification About RECRUITMENT OF MANAGERS Electronics IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA -ADVERTISEMENT NO 02/2018.ONE OF MY FRIEND WORKING AS ASST PROF IN A UNIVERSTITY APPLIED .iS IT OK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?