26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
lakhabawal

Previous few years question papers with answers for NEET exam

Respected Sir, I have applied for NEET exam and I will be appearing for the exam very soon so I need the previous few years question papers with answers for NEET exam as soon as possible so that I can start preparing for the exam.

30th November 2017, 05:57 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous few years question papers with answers for NEET exam

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level entrance medical test held by CBSE once every year for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree course in any medical college ( except AIIMS ) across India.

As far as you are concerned about getting last year question paper along with solution the for that you can go for the books by MTG publication or Arihant Publication containing last year papers of same examination as these books provide detailed solution along with concepts that are helpful for solving a particular type of question in quick time.
3rd April 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years question papers with answers for NEET exam

I have passed class12 in 2019.i want to take admission in aakash institute. Can I give scholarship test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?