29th December 2010, 06:32 PM
arok

Previous year papers of 1st year PG Psychology of Madras University?

Previous year question papers on 1st year Post graduate PSYCHOLOGY of MADRAS UNIVERSITY

6th January 2011, 11:23 PM
niranjanscorpio1988

Default Re: Previous year papers of 1st year PG Psychology of Madras University?

hi,
sorry to say i cant find a pdf file of your msc psychology question papers. but the link provided below has your question paper of previous year. so go through the provided link.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper87494.aspx

all the best...........
7th January 2011, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers of 1st year PG Psychology of Madras University?

As for 1st years PG in Psychology question paper you need to consult with your university department. It will be hard for you to find 1st year papers over the internet websites. Most university will have a buffer of previous year question papers. You can search in your library. Approach your seniors as to get question papers. Students are given an option to purchase question paper book let from the university office itself.
6th June 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

please give me the previous question paper of msc psychology 20o9 march
28th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

any body can send me the university of Madras study centre list in chennai for MSc psychology.
3rd November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I have my exams on social psychology im doing M.sc.clinical psychology can i get previous qn model to prepare my exam??, Thanks u lot in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?