10th May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA

With out joining any coaching ,can i take about 80 marks in nata ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  2. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  5. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  7. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  8. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  9. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  12. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  13. Detailed information and notification of NATA? -- [New]
  14. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  15. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  16. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  17. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  18. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
8th April 2015, 10:50 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA

Sorry, since you did not have Mathematics as your main subject in the higher secondary, you are not eligible for the NATA.

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
8th April 2015, 11:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
30th April 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I Qualify NATA whithout knowing Drawing ? Or The Drawing Marks Are Added To Overall Score?
22nd July 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I scored 68 marks in Nata exam and
45 % in 12th PCM . Can I get colleges with this marks and percentage in banglore or pune ?
3rd November 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I wish to get admission at CET(College Of Engineering,Trivandrum).What would be the average mark I have to score for NATA if I have 90% in my 12th exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?