4th December 2017, 03:46 PM
sindhura reddybattula

Previous year question papers of ICFAI University tripura

Please, can anyone send me previous year question papers of ICFAI University Tripura module -1 (organisation behaviour-1, business environment law-1, business communication and soft skill-1, business economics-1, principles of management-1 ). Hoping to get the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous 10 year question papers for ICFAI, Tripura Group B exam?
  2. Previous semester question papers of ICFAI Tripura? How can I crack the exam?
  3. How may I get question papers of ICFAI tripura? I'm appearing for ICFAI MBA exams in Finance
  4. How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?
  5. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  6. What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?
  7. How may I get ICFAI and PGDHRM model question papers?
  8. Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?
  9. Previous years question papers of Group D and E of ICFAI University?
  10. Previous year question papers of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management
  11. ICFAI Hyderabad's CFA program?
  12. ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous year Question Papers of MBA of ICFAI University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I discontinue MBA from ICFAI if getting admission in PGDM?
  15. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How may I get ICFAI and PGDHRM model question papers?
  17. Previous years question papers of MBA distance learning ICFAI university
  18. How may I get the previous year question papers for Tripura Civil Services exam?
6th December 2017, 09:00 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of ICFAI University tripura

ICFAI University, Tripura papers are uploaded here.

Here is the link to access ICFAI papers.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 25th August 2023 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by EALP attachments.
21st April 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the last 5years question papers for Networks subject which is part of MBA Tripura IT.
Please mail to [email protected].
21st April 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Could you please provide me the previous papers for for Information security(IT and systems module 3) ICFAI tripura?
29th August 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Business organization model paper in2018 in B.COM
4th December 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

MBA FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT OF PREVIOUS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
12th December 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Could you please provide ICFAI Module 3 Financial Management, Strategic Management, Investment banking, Mergers and Acquisitions, Portfolio Management previous question papers with answers?
My mail Id: [email protected]
17th December 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me mba 3 semester wealth management sample paper
27th January 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

which form or participation program has the major advantage of the ideas being carefully scrutinized before they are presented to the top management?
18th August 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Question answer of strategic financial management
1st June 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Does anyone have previous year question papers for the below subjects for ICFAI Tripura MBA Semester 3

Wealth Management
Mergers and Acquisitions
Financial Management
International Finance
Strategic Financial Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?