10th January 2011, 07:50 PM
reenachauhan13

Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam(International Relations)?

plz post the previous year question paper of jnu entrance exam (international relations)

13th January 2011, 03:00 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam(International Relations)?

the syllabus for the jnu entrance exam (international relations) is attached with this answer.....download the file and prepare according to it........

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: doc syllabus.doc(35.5 KB, 1163 views)
1st March 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam(International Relations)?

I want syllabus and sample papers for entrance exam in political science
2nd April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i need a favour of u.can u sujjest me how shuld i prepare for entrance examination of m.a in politics-international relation if possible then attach some previous question of the same.
13th April 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
on what subjects i have to stress to pass in the MA Politics Entrance exam of JNU?
27th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i need a favour of u.can u sujjest me how shuld i prepare for entrance examination of m.a in politics science if possible then attach some previous question of the same.
1st May 2011, 02:55 PM
mayekarpritesh

Smile Re: Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam(International Relations)?

Try this Link......

www.entranceexamhub.com/2010/11/jnu-entrance-exam-2011/

www.successcds.net/
11th May 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
on what subjects i have to stress to pass in the MA economics Entrance exam of JNU?
15th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

previous year question papers of jnu enterance exams (community health)?
13th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
could you please tell me how to prepare for entrance examination of journalism
15th June 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i am also want to inter national relastion pervious five year notes pls
29th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to question papers of msc in statistics iit jam
14th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I want previous year entrance exam papers for M.A. Political science.if you give last year entrance exam question paper more use for my future %u2026%u2026%u2026 thank you
12th September 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

QUESTION PAPER OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES'S ENTRANCE EXAM
28th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Kanehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlendu View Post
the syllabus for the jnu entrance exam (international relations) is attached with this answer.....download the file and prepare according to it........

all the best
Thx for d Post. Can u post previous year question paper for ma (i.r).
Vl v greatly indebted to u...
15th May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir what is syllabus of ma sanskrit entrence exam if it will be on line, it willbe gret blase on sanskrit student
21st May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

last year question paper of political science entrance examination nd syllabus
21st September 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

which kind of questions may i asked in entrance exam of IR in JNU
24th January 2013, 02:38 PM
absiso

Plz send the JNU International Relations Question Papers to my email ID.
[email protected]
5th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i need your suggation for preparing ma politics with international relationship&reading books
10th April 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to syllabus and last year papers of entrance exam for jnu in political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?