16th August 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good universities for Part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore?

I am M.Sc (MPhil) in biochemistry. Please guide me about good insttitutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore.
regards
Suma

5th January 2012, 10:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good universities for Part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore?

For pursuing P.hd in biochemistry you have to hold a Master’s degree in Biochemistry or any branch of Biological Sciences with Chemistry as subsidiary at the B Sc level.Generally admission is done on the basis of the entrance test of the Institute or any other test recognized by the Institute, along with a personal interview.List of colleges in bangalore and other places india which offers P.hd in biochemistry:-

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore,

Mangalore University - Bangalore - Karnataka

Osmania University - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Andhra University - Visakhapatnam

Institute Of Medical Sciences - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Punjab University - Chandigarh, Punjab

Sri Krishnadevaraya University - Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
27th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good universities for Part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore?

which are the near by univeristies from mysore for part time phd in physics for a ncert faculty
23rd February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

This is priya MSC MPhil in biochemistry,2006 passed out. I would like to do part time PhD in iisc bangalore . Is it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?