6th September 2012, 07:14 PM
santhoshi vuppula

Previous years question papers for postal assistants in Post Offices?

i want previous year question paper for postal assistants in post offices...please send to me that

7th September 2012, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for postal assistants in Post Offices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhoshi vuppula View Post
i want previous year question paper for postal assistants in post offices...please send to me that
Question Papers of Postal Assistant Exam

Postal Assistant exam is conducted by the department of postal govt of India .

If You have completed the 10+2 standard with minimum above 60 % of marks from recognized board , then you are applicable for Postal Assistant Exam.

If you are reserved category candidate then you can secured only 55 % of marks .

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category .

Pattern For Postal Assistant Exam

General Knowledge
English
Mathematics
Reasoning

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

7th September 2012, 11:45 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for postal assistants in Post Offices?

Quote:

POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM

*Postal Assistant exam is conducted by the department of postal govt of India .

*If You have completed the 10+2 standard with minimum above 60 % of marks from recognized board , then you are applicable for Postal Assistant Exam.

*If you are reserved category candidate then you can secured only 55 % of marks .

*Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category .

**Pattern For Postal Assistant Exam**

General Knowledge
English
Mathematics
Reasoning

BOOKS TO BE REFERRED

PUBLISHER=ARIHANT PUBLICATION

PUBLISHER=UPKAR PRAKASHAN

I HAD ATTACHED SOME PAPERS BELOW PLEASE REFER THEM.
7th September 2012, 03:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Eligibility Criteria:

~For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt. of India whenever there is a vacancy for this post. In order to apply for this post you need to satisfy certain criteria. Some of them have been listed below:
  • If you wish to apply for this post then you need to be a higher secondary passed out or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution. In addition to that english should be your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
  • You need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. The percentage to obtain is 55% in case of OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
  • You will certainly get an edge over others if you are well versed in the local language of the State of the concerned postal circle.
  • If you do not know the local language well it will still do if you had studied hindi at matriculation level or its equivalent.
  • The written exam is mainly objective type where you will get four options for every question. You need to complete the whole paper in two hours.

Exam Pattern:

• There will be all in all 100 questions to answer. Each question carries one mark. So the total marks allotted for this exam is 100. Apart from the exam you also need to sit for a computer or typing test which will last for 30 minutes.
  • You can get the Postal Assistant exam application form from the head post offices and other post offices in the circle. The cost of the application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 200.

List Of Books For Postal Assistant Exam:

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them to find out more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get more marks.

Hope this helps :-> :->
19th January 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

how many marks required to pass the exam for reserved category
19th January 2013, 03:36 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Postal Assistant written test objective type multiple choice questions on General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, Reasoning and Analytical Ability. The total marks for Postal Assistant is 100.

Here I have attached postal assistants exam papers. You can take help from these.
6th March 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

21st April 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

26th June 2014, 02:54 PM
canary wharf

Wink Re: Previous years question papers for postal assistants in Post Offices?

rqirla Im grateful for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?