13th July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

what should i do after bsc mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  2. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  3. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  4. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  5. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  7. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  9. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  11. Which Technical course can I choose after completion of B.Sc Mathematics with 55%?
  12. Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?
  13. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  14. What are the options available in merchant navy after completion of B.Sc Mathematics? -- [New]
  15. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  16. What should be the right choice after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  17. In which line I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  18. Which UG courses can I select having Business Maths in 12th?
13th July 2012, 04:00 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

Career after B.sc Mathematics:

Education Career:

M.sc Mathematics

Master of Computer Application

Master of Business Adminstration

Bachelor of Education

M.sc Physics

M.sc Chemistry

Government Jobs:

NTPC

BHEL

BSNL

ISRO

DRDO

ECIL

AAI

SAIL

CDS

FCI

MECON

DMRC

IAS

IPS

RRB

UPSC

all the best.
13th July 2012, 07:57 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Career after B.Sc Mathematics:

Master of Computer Application

Master of Business Adminstration

Bachelor of Education

M.Sc Physics

M.Sc Chemistry

M.Sc Mathematics

Government jobs:

*DRDO

*ISRO

*ECIL

*NTPC

*BHEL

*AAI

*FCI

*SAIL

*DMRC

*IAS

*CDS

all the best...
13th July 2012, 08:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It really depends on your interests and what kind of jobs are you looking forward. If you are looking for a job, i would recommed you to go for higher studies before applying for the jobs because for B.Sc in Mathematics there aren't a lot of well paying jobs option.
There are jobs in the govenment sector, but as you may know there is always way too much competition in the government field and getting job by passing the government exam won't be easy since a lot of people especially who have better qualifiction would also apply for the same jobs.

Now lets talk about what education options do you have. What kind of courses are available for you after B.Sc in Mathematics.

M.SC IN MATHEMATICS

Naturally the first course to be suggested would be M.Sc in Mathematics. It can get you job in IT companies after Masters course. Alternatively you can go in teaching field. The companies that offer jobs to M.Sc in Mathematics are:

INFOSYS

WIPRO

TCS

DELL

HCL

MCA

Masters in Computer Application is another good course for you after B.Sc. It is a three years course and if you have interest in computer science, surely its a good option. During the course you will learn about the programming languages such as C, C++, Java and .Net. You can apply is several SMB in Software industry as well big companies.

Some may suggest M.Sc in IT however I would disagree with them because if you are interested in computer science then go for MCA. Its much deeper course in computer programming than M.Sc. Besides companies are always looking for people with MCA degree.

MBA

Masters of Business Administration can also be considered as post graduate course. You can apply for MBA in Banking or Finance. Job opportunities are plenty after completing the course. However to get admission in any MBA college, firstly you will have to sit in CAT or MAT exam.

B.TECH

If you have scored at least 60 percent marks in B.Sc Mathematics then you are also eligible for B.Tech. AICTE has allowed B.Sc graduates to join second year of B.Tech through lateral entry scheme. Most Engineering colleges reserve some seats for the lateral entry scheme.
13th July 2012, 08:30 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

hello,
Its good that you completed your graduation in science because so many scope in b.sc in upcoming future you can prepare for IAS ,ENGINEERING , MBA .etc.

but if you want to do job you can

BANK JOB
IT SECTOR
ANY PRIVATE JOB have good chace

all the best
13th July 2012, 10:51 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Well its all depends on your interests.
If you are still interested in sciene then you can go for
MSc in physics.
MSc in maths.
Msc in chemistry.

If you are interested in computer field and want to go for IT sector then you can do MCA.
MCA stands for masters in computer apllication.
After that you can join many companies like:
IBM
TCS
WIPRO
and many more.

If you are interested in management then you can go for MBA.
MBA stands for masters in business adminstration.

You can also go for govt job:
Bank Clerk
Railway
Net
IAS
IPS
and etc.
But it depends on you ,you want to do study more or want to do a job.
You have to go in which you have interest.

Good Luck
13th July 2012, 11:02 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
its totally up to you that what you want to do,
if your interest is of business or economy side than you can do the mba or pgdm.
if your interest is in mathematics then you can pursue the m.sc or ma maths,
if your interest is in stats or finace side than you can go for the acturial science course.
if your interest is in economics and mathematics then you can go for m.sc stats or m.a econometrics.
so first of all select what you actually want to do and according to that select your field.
think twice before making any final decision.
all the best.
13th July 2012, 11:11 PM
gokuls1

heyyy dear,
After completion of B.SC mathematics, lots of way get open for you. Now a days, After BSC maths u shuold do MSC maths, it will help u a lot in making your career. u can do lecturership in reputed colleges as well as in Engineering colleges, also package offered to the lecturer is also good around 5-6 lac/Year. u can also take tutions classes after pg which will also help u alot in making lot earning. u can also go for managemnt studies after BSC if u r intrested in MBA. It will also b very helpful in making ur career...

Besttt Luckkk....!!!
14th July 2012, 05:38 PM
yogeshsherin

Thumbs up Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics,Can I Get admition To Aeronautilac Engineering To Direct second year What Is The Criteriya Of That ?

Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics,Can I Get admition To Aeronautilac Engineering To Direct second year What Is The Criteriya Of That ?
15th July 2012, 08:51 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai...

After completing your B.SC(MATHS) you have many options.If you want to study you are eligible for following courses.

EDUCATION CAREER:

1.MCA

2.MBA

3.M.SC(Mathametics)

4.M.SC(Chemistry)

5.M.SC(Physics)

6.B.Ed

And also you are eligble to write for following govt jobs exams.

GOVERNMENT JOBS:

SSC

RRB

IBPS PO Exam

SBI PO Exam

IAS

IPS

CDS

FCI

ECIL

DRDO

ISRO
15th July 2012, 10:16 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after bsc mathematics?
hello
you can apply for
M.S.C (different streams are available)
M.B.A(different subjects are available)
Master in Java Technology
MCA
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (SCSE)
15th July 2012, 11:55 PM
gokuls1

heyy dear,
After your graduation in BSC Mathematics, you can go for your Post Graduation in MSC Mathematics. it has lot of scope in your future. After your PG, you can be offered jobs in companies like TCS, Infosys, etc. After MSC in Maths you also can become a lecturer and do lecturership in reputed colleges. you can also take the tution classes of the students, it will also help in earning alot.
you can also go the business and management side i.e MBA in finanace, marketing or HR. after its completion your job placement is almost confirm in on of the reputed company.
If you are intrested in serving for nation then you can apply for IAF, IMA, NAVY through the exams like UPSC CDS, AFCAT.
you can also go for the civil services examination and can apply for government jobs.

Best Luck..!!!
15th July 2012, 11:57 PM
gokuls1

heyy dear,
After your graduation in BSC Mathematics, you can go for your Post Graduation in MSC Mathematics. it has lot of scope in your future. After your PG, you can be offered jobs in companies like TCS, Infosys, etc. After MSC in Maths you also can become a lecturer and do lecturership in reputed colleges. you can also take the tution classes of the students, it will also help in earning alot.
you can also go the business and management side i.e MBA in finanace, marketing or HR. after its completion your job placement is almost confirm in on of the reputed company.
If you are intrested in serving for nation then you can apply for IAF, IMA, NAVY through the exams like UPSC CDS, AFCAT.
you can also go for the civil services examination and can apply for government jobs.

Best Luck..!!!
20th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the best software course after doing b.sc (mpc) ?
5th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

any exam is there for get msc in good college
26th June 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Bsc with maths. me second class ho to goverment job ke liae konsi exame deni chahiae?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?