30th July 2012, 03:14 PM
ketankatariya

Is Prime Academy or Guru Kripa good for CA-IPCC coaching?

i want to know whether prime academy or guru kripa is good for CA-IPCC coaching.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for IPCC(CA) coaching in Sri Guru Kripa Institute?
  2. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  3. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
  4. Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?
  5. Best coaching classes for IPCC in Coimbatore?
  6. Which are the new IPCC coaching centres?
  7. Where can i get IPCC coaching in hyderabad with about 6 hours classroom program? Is there any scholarship available for commerce students?
  8. How to prepare for AFCAT and Army exam? I am studying final year Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Electronics?
  10. How can I take Law as an option in mains UPSC? I'm in 1st year Ph.D (Agriculture) in New Delhi and preparing for civil service exam
  11. Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc in Computer Science?
  12. Which are the best coaching centers for IPCC first group?
  13. How can I join CA IPCC after doing my graduation? -- [New]
  14. Is Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra the best coaching centre for Bank coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  16. Best coaching academy in India for PSU coaching?
  17. Best Institutes for IPCC Coaching in Hyderabad? Information regarding scholarship for a Graduate from Commerce stream?
  18. Best coaching centers of IPCC of CA in Bangalore?
4th December 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Prime Academy or Guru Kripa good for CA-IPCC coaching?

prime is best than guru
21st December 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hai, i have completed cpt in vijayawada i want top study ipcc in chennai so plese prefer me what is the best colleges for ipcc in chennai.........
4th January 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is prime academy is a good institute for ipcc ?
4th January 2013, 11:53 PM
JSD.

It is good to see that , you are interested in the CA course.As you are telling that you are preparing for the IPCC then you should have a bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in your aggregate.

It is quite difficult to choose any one between two, if both are good.It can not be clearly said that which is more good or not.Basically going for any institution is depend on the analysis.

You can see the, previous results of both the institutes, which can be help for you in choosing any one institute.You can take the help from the old students who had studied in the institutes, they can tell you more about the studies, preparation as well as the faculties of them.
5th January 2013, 12:24 AM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant , prime academy is a pioneer coaching center but it totally depends on which branch you are joining.

The admission is through CPT entrance test

The coaching fees is Rs 28000/- (on an approximate)

Regards,
Pkay.
5th January 2013, 03:34 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant , yes in my opinion the prime academy is one of the best institutes you can join the institute by clearing a entrance test organised by the institute.

The fees for the course is Rs 28000/-

Regards,
Pkay.
31st January 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching centre in chennai for IPCC??? pls refer to me a quality and affordable fee structured coaching centre..
6th February 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

which institute is best to join ipcc after completing cpt........................
7th February 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

is Prime good for final.. can i take all subjects there itself? will it be helpfull?
17th July 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

College reopening date
24th December 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

can i know the available best CA institutes in chennai along with hostel facilities,,?
19th January 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my b.com and aslo tried to finish ca cpt but i failied in tha what we can do next?
12th February 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

when is coaching starts after cpt
16th July 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

iam failed in cpt now i want to study in primeacademy so i want to know the fee details ?
11th June 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am decided to take coaching for ipcc in prime academy Mylapore branch is it better?
5th August 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Does Prime academy have crash course for IPCC Nov2015 exam. what is the course f
ee for both the group's and do they have hostel facility for girls? When does the course start? and what is the duration of the course?
1st March 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ mam,
Kindly b inform you tat I was finished b.com in 53% and I vil gng to finishing MBA in Anna university .I like to join ca-ipcc .pls provide the coaching fees. And please suggest the which is best coaching center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?