9th July 2012, 08:00 PM
mbpraveen

How to prepare for AFCAT and Army exam? I am studying final year Aeronautical Engineering

Hello friends... can anyone tell me how to prepare for the AFCAT and ARMY exams.. Any strategic planning to crack these papers in an easier way??? at present i am studying final year AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING... PLZZZ let me know.....

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to write IES after studying aeronautical engineering final year
  2. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  3. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred?
  4. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred? Is there any coaching institute in MP for AFCAT
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. How to go to Aeronautical Field? I am studying electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to prepare for EKT test for AFCAT exam in technical branch?
  11. How to prepare for AFCAT 2015 exam?
  12. How can I study MBA after studying B.E in instrumentation engineering final year
  13. How to work in Indian Army while studying in BSc final year?
  14. For which branch am I eligible in AFCAT while in Electrical Engineering final year?
  15. How to prepare for Tamilnadu Common entrance test after studying B.E ECE final year?
  16. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  17. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  18. Information regrading AFCAT: How to prepare & books to study? Paper pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2014, 02:25 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AFCAT and Army exam? I am studying final year Aeronautical Engineering

Your sheer hard work and meticulous planning for subjects will help you in cracking the tests. You can also opt for coaching institutes that provide excellent guidance. You can seek admission in the following coaching institutes: List of NDA Coaching Centers

-Acheiver's Point
-Learnopedia
-Acharya Academy
-Apex Career
-Cavaliar Consultancy Services
-CRS Academy
-NP Academy
-Nuclear Academy Coaching Classes
-Viswa Bharati Gurukul Pvt. Ltd.
-Col. Khandekar's Eagle Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?