27th February 2017, 05:40 PM

Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I am from UP and I want to pursue MBBS course from a Private College so I want to know which Private Colleges in UP offers MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  5. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  8. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  11. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  12. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  14. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  15. What is the system to take admission in MBBS at private colleges of Mumbai? What would be the fee structure?
  16. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  18. Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?
28th February 2017, 06:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course?

1. Private medical colleges do not disclose fee structure, it makes it clear only when a candidate takes admission. Admission in private medical colleges is also done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test score.

2. You can get admission on basis of NEET rank in any medical college of India.

Private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh:

1. Santosh Medical College.

2. Subharti Medical College, Meerut.

3. Era's Lucknow Medical college.

4. SRMS, Bareilly.

5. Rama Institute of Medical Science and Research, Kanpur.
28th February 2017, 10:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course?

Private Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh:

1. Subharti Medical College, Meerut.

2. Santosh Medical college, Ghaziabad.

3. Sri Ram Murti Smark Medical college, Bareilly.

4. Era Medical College, Lucknow.

5. Muzaffarnagar medical college.

Admission in all private medical college will be done on basis of NEET performance of candidate. You can apply for NEET 2017 and clear it to get admission.

Fee structure for private medical college is around 5-7 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?