27th February 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with MA and Post Graduation with MBA (HM), Now I want to pursue LLB course so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  3. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  4. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  5. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  8. Can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years?
  9. Which course is the requisite to pursue 3 years LLB course between BE and MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. How to study LLB/BA.LLB after completing M.Com, MBA
  13. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  14. Can I pursue LLB after completing Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)?
  15. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  18. How can I pursue LLB course after completing Diploma (IEI) from Amie? -- [New]
28th February 2017, 10:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course from a recognised university.

The candidates are eligible to pursue course after completion of bachelor degree in any discipline. So, if you want to pursue course you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?