23rd October 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?

sir, i m doing btech computer science 1st year from gne college, ludhiana so can i migrate in pec in 2nd year, please tell me the procedure & eligibility criteria of migration.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?
  2. Procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Panjab Engineering College
  3. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  8. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  9. Can I change my college from NIT, Jalandhar to PEC in 2nd semester? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  11. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  13. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  14. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  15. How can I get admission in 2nd year PEC Chandigarh after completing diploma course?
  16. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  17. How can I get admission in B.tech by Lateral Entry in 2nd year in PEC, Chandigarh?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
26th October 2010, 07:18 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?

you can take admission directly in second year through lateral entry programme if and only if you have completed 3 year diploma after 10 in the branch present in punjab college.
26th October 2010, 09:40 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?

I dont think its possible.

Direct second year admission is only for diploma students where they have to appear for an entrance test.

But to conform you can ask the college officials about it. Mostly they may have a few seats reserved but its not officially announced.

So call up the officials to conform
26th October 2010, 09:48 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i m doing btech computer science 1st year from gne college, ludhiana so can i migrate in pec in 2nd year, please tell me the procedure & eligibility criteria of migration.
for taking admission direct second year an entry through a exam called lateral entry is ther you can appear in that and after result as per your score you will be given college
best of luck
hope you will like my suggestions
26th October 2010, 10:24 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
There is some facilities for changing college. For reasons such as, Parents posting shifted or medical situation, etc. But this is possible if the two colleges belong to same university as far as i know.
If you want to know, then I think you should contact the college admission officer.

All the best.
27th October 2010, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for registrations in mits gwl
27th October 2010, 04:45 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

dear friend !!

It is not possible to g into directly 2nd year to another college through migration certificate...untill and unless the colleges are under a same governing body....

so you have to start from the beginning...

good luck !!
30th October 2010, 08:19 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Since you belong to computer science stream therefore you have only 6 seats for lateral entry in PEC's computer science branch which is 10% of the total branch seats.
Selection of diploma candidates in the btech course is based upon the performance of the individual in the LEET ie lateral entry exam in relevant year.
After taking the LEET exam just send your performance according to right performa to Exam controller, PEC and after your satisfactory performance in exam you will be called for counselling.
13th November 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying in DAVIET Jalandhar under PTU. now i want to take admission in 2nd sem in pec.Please tell me the procedure how I can take admission in pec?
21st November 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir;
i am studying in ct institute jalandhar under ptu .now i want to take admission in 2nd in daviet . so please tell me the procedure of it
24th November 2010, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir i would just like to know that can i take admession throgh leet in punjab engeenering college(pec) chandigah
29th November 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from himachal pardesh and i am doing diploma in automobile engg. So can i take addmission in B teck in PEC
5th December 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How much should i have to take in leet to take admission in pec chandigarh.
15th December 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

respect sir i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering in iase university in raj. i want to addimission in b.tec. in other collages or university w what should i do
24th December 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)? I am a diploma student in final year in electrical stream , so how can i get admission through leet in pec and when is leet exams schedule.And want to know seat availability and eligibility too.
28th December 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm doing diploma in ece branch from govt. polytechnic girls college, jalandhar
i just want to know that can i take admission in ece branch through leet in punjab engg. college(pec) chandigarh
category-general
manisha arora
reply soon..........
4th January 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i m doiAng diploma of 2 yrs so m i eligible to take adm. in PEC
25th January 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm Doing diploma in automobile engineering.and i would like to know that is there b.tech of automobile in pec?if yes then what's the procedure to give exam of leet?and how much marks minimum required as a eligible student?
Arjun kamra.
30th January 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm Doing diploma in civil engineering.and i would like to know that is there b.tech of civil in pec?if yes then what's the procedure to give exam of leet?and how much marks minimum required as a eligible student?

vishal
31st January 2011, 10:12 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
for getting direct entry into the second year of b.tech, you will have to do diploma from a good stream like electrical, mechanical, etc. after completing diploma, you will have to give an lateral entry entrance exam. based on the marks you will get in that exam, your admission in the college will be done.
31st January 2011, 08:32 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?

Hello dear, i dont think it is possible because this option is only for diploma holders.
1st February 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the procedure for taking admission in daviet jalandhar in 2nd year....???? i had done diploma engg in ece trade....
ajay prasher
4th February 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the procedure for taking admission in B.E. or B.tech as i had completed my 1st year from deemed university.
16th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have got the scholarship through indian embassy and i belong from nepal and i am currently studing at Sri Venkateshwara college of engg and tech in mechanical engineering(b.tech) well i want to change the college because i regularly fall ill and can not concerntrate due to the climatic and other conditions so i want to go in PEC ................................
24th February 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from himachal pardesh and i am doing diploma in ece engg. So can i take addmission in B teck in PEC
15th March 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
with due respect i wanna to say that i have done a desiel mechanical course from ITI college .....so now i wanna join in 2nd yr in any polytechnical collage. so plz tell me when the admission day will declaring...
kindly reply me soon i will be thank full to you
your sinceraly
mukul
14th April 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m pursuing diploma with IT trade and i want to take admission in btech 2nd year in PEC. sir please confirm me about PEC lateral entry test. is any lateral entry admission for diploma student in PEC .Iwill be very thankful to u.please give me detail of admission procedure of PEC about its lateral entry.
your obediently
ramneek
28th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in CSE trade frpm H.P Technical board ,
can you plz tell me that i am able to take ddmision in B Tech in PEC or not??
2nd May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in ECE trade from punjab bord...82 percent,,can i eligible for PEC
21st May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i wanna migrate to 2nd year of PEC as i have completed my B.tech 1st year from BBSBEC,FGH under PTU
28th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is landra college a good college?
30th May 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Sc physics or maths after doing B.Tech (cse)
30th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech1st year cs from kuk bt now wnt direct admission n 2nd year in any other college.. can i du dis?
24th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i hve got admsn in chitkara h.p cmps can i take admsn in panjab universty after cmpltng 1st year in cse.......?plz gve me suggestion soon.....
26th July 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DOING DIPLOMA ENGG IN CHEMICAL ENGG CAN I GET ADMISSION IN PUNJAB ENGINEERING COLLEGE
22nd August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get admisssion in 2nd year in pec in civil after passin my 1st year from bahra univ(solan)???????
24th October 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing my 1st year in DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology. I want to ask that can I take admission in some other college of punjab from second year????
24th October 2011, 10:40 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Procedure To Join PEC in 2nd Year

Yes..you can surely join Punjab Engineering College in the 2nd year by giving the lateral entry exam and clearing the exam by good marks..

PEC is regarded as one of the top most colleges in India and you surely need to work hard in case you want to secure a place for yourself in that college..

You need to contact PEC and they shall provide you with the lateral entry forms and the date of the lateral entry exam..

You need to appear for the exam and clear it..The exam will be based on the knowledge of your 1st year engineering..

After clearing the lateral entry exam..you shall be eligible for direct admission into the 2nd year of PEC..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
6th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in b. tech 2nd year of mechanical trade.
2nd February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i m doin b.tech in regional campus of punjab university chandigarh hoshiarpur
can i take admission in 2nd year in the main campus by migration or any other way..?
19th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

R/S, i want to take addmission in the btech course of electronics&comm.engg.please tell me that when an addmissions can occur for diploma holders.
4th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i did my btech in IT from gne college ludhiana can i migrate to NIT jalandhar in 2nd year???
3rd September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Re:Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)?
I have done diploma in engg.from G.G.S. college from Talwandi Sabo(Bathinda). I want to join your college for further studies.
30th January 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am doing B.TECH.(MECH.)from rayat bahara hoshiarpur campas. now i want to migrate my self to DAVIET jalandhar . Is it possible? pl.tell me the procedure.thanks/
7th May 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir;
i am studying in ct institute jalandhar under ptu .now i want to take admission in 2nd in daviet . so please tell me the procedure of it
u see the ptu site and contect that
6th December 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the procedure to take addmission in guru nanak dev engineering college ludhina. I m appearing student in 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering. now I m in 3rd year
24th January 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

To Take admission in g.n e. college, ldh in 2nd yr automobile engg then howm v can take the admission
6th March 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)? I am a diploma student in final year in electrical stream , so how can i get admission through leet in pec and what is leet exam's schedule.And i want to know about seat availability and eligibility too.
6th March 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in 2nd year b.tech in Panjab Engineering College (PEC)? I am a diploma student in final year in electrical stream , so how can i get admission through leet in pec and what is leet exams schedule.And i want to know seat availability and eligibility too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?