18th June 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in engineering college?

Procedure for admission in engineering college...please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  3. What is the admission procedure of B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College?
  4. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  6. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in Deogeri College? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure for admission in top most college in Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  12. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  13. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  17. In which engineering college can I get admission after scoring 100000 rank? What is the procedure for counseling
  18. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
17th August 2012, 05:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure for admission in engineering college...please tell me the procedure

If you want to register yourself to the Engineering Colleges or Institutes to the Under Graduate Degree programs [B.Tech/B.E], you must have passed the +2 level of Examinations from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is through Entrance Examinations. These Entrance Examinations are conducted on various levels, The All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE] is an National level Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] for admission to various Under Graduate Engineering courses in Institutes such as Indian Institute of Information Technology [IIIT] and National Institutes of Technology [NIIT].

Some of the other Engineering Entrance Examinations are as follows:

Indian Institute of Technology - Joint Entrance Exam [IIT JEE]

BITS – BITSAT

Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test [MP PET]

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test [MHT CET]

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations [WB JEEE]

There are various recognized Universities which conducts their own Entrance Examinations for admission to their Under Graduate Degree program in Engineering.

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the Institution in which one is seeking to get admitted.
31st May 2013, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Engineering colleges usually offer admission to courses like B.Tech and M.Tech. Candidates having passed HSC with PCM as subjects can apply for B.Tech. Admissions are made through entrance exams like AIEEE, MHTCET, and IIT JEE. Engineering/M.Sc graduates can seek admission to M.Tech degree on the basis of GATE score. Admission details vary slightly with college and according to the University it is affiliated.
15th May 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

if i will secure 75% in 12th and got 50 in JEE MAIN then which college can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?