2nd July 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%

hollow sir, i am just complet my SSC i gat 91% my cast is open and i want to no procedure for take admission in IIT College of Engineering for 1st year . so what can i do to get me admission.

Related Questions:
14th July 2015, 11:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the IIT. You have scored better in the 10+2 which plays a better role in the rank chart.

To get the admission in the IIT the candidate need to appear and qualify in the JEE examination. JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and it is conducted by the CBSE every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject in the board examination.

The application form are available in the month of November and the examination is conducted in the month of April. The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance.

The candidate need to qualify in the Mains and then in the Advance for the final selection in the IIT.

The examination paper contains the question of Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry.So you need to have the good knowledge of it.

For more information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?