29th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?

tell about the procedure to get admission in private engineering college after one year from govt engineering college from one place to another?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change? -- [New]
  2. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  3. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  4. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  5. How to change dental college to do internships?
  6. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  7. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  8. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  10. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  11. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  13. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  14. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  16. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  17. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  18. Doing 1st year Architecture in Private college : Can I get lateral entry in a government college for B.Arch?
11th November 2011, 09:16 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?

dear friend,

at first you should to tell that about which degree you are talking about .
after that i will help you exactly .
so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?