28th May 2012, 07:55 PM

Procedure for admission in M.A college of Mumbai? Last date of admission?

produser for addmission in MA college of mumbai? plz tell me last date of addmisiom

Related Questions:
  1. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  2. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  6. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  8. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  9. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff score and last date of M.Com admission?
  10. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  12. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  13. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff and last date of M.Com admission?
  14. Procedure for M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff and last date of M.Com admission?
  15. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
  16. What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. What is the admission procedure for medical college?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.A college of Mumbai? Last date of admission?

what is the last date of taking admission for M.A. yr 2012-13?
27th July 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.A college of Mumbai? Last date of admission?

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION FOR M.A IN MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?