18th June 2011, 07:47 PM
NEHA .P

List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?

Which are the best colleges in mumbai for the undergraduate course of pharmacy? what are their cutoffs ?what is the admission procedure and when the sale of forms begin?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?
  5. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  7. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  8. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  9. List of colleges offering MHA and Ph.D in hospital administration?
  10. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  11. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Institutions offering M.Tech Biomedical course? Admission procedure for this course?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  14. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  15. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  16. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  17. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [New]
  18. List of Government Institutions offering B.Ed course in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2012, 08:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHA .P View Post
Which are the best colleges in mumbai for the undergraduate course of pharmacy? what are their cutoffs ?what is the admission procedure and when the sale of forms begin?

In Mumbai, there are various institutes which offers courses in Pharmacy, but before considering any institute for pursuing the course, on must make sure that the institute is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
List of top institutions in Mumbai offering Undergraduate course in pharmacy (Approved by Pharmacy Council of India):

Rajarshi Shahu College ofPharmacy and Research
K.M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Pharmacy
Oriental College of Pharmacy
Dr.Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy
Mahatma Gandhi VidyamandirPharmacy College
A.R.A. College of Pharmacy
C.U. Shah College of Pharmacy

For more information, refer to the official website of the institutes mentioned above.
19th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?

i am pharmacy student & i am faile in last year in 2nd year d pharmacy then i pass so i am eligible for giving admission for 2nd year b pharmacy
1st June 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i have gpat score 154/500 so m i eligible for above colleges for m.pharm
3rd June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i have given HSC SCIENCE I WANT THE INFORMATION OF PHARMACY COLLEGES AND THERE ADDRESS
29th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the agelimit for pharmacy course?
16th August 2013, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

how can i get addmition in pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?