27th December 2010, 03:30 PM
purnima baruah

Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?

i want know about the entire procedure of admission into m.phil in clinical psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date,and all criteria at ibhas, vimhans and any other institutes offering the same course in delhi.

i also want to about institutes offering psychological counselling courses in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  2. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  3. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  4. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  9. Last date of mphil in clinical psychology?
  10. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  12. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  13. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc clinical psychology? -- [New]
  15. When are the forms being available for admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology?
  16. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  17. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  18. Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi
28th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?

the various details and admission procedure for admission into m.phil in clinical psychology
is attached with syllabus of exam.
please refer to, that-

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.PHIL_Clesy.pdf(102.6 KB, 205 views)
28th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?

the various details and admission procedure for admission into m.phil in clinical psychology
is attached with syllabus of exam.
please refer to, that-

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.PHIL_Clesy.pdf(102.6 KB, 155 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?