29th October 2016, 11:45 PM
vaani_gupta

Will I become an outsider applicant for Delhi if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra even if my birth place is Delhi?

Hello Sir, I was born in Delhi, but I had moved to Maharashtra after 10th, to get a Diploma(AICTE approved). What if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra to apply in Pune or Mumbai colleges? Will it mean I will become an outsider applicant if I apply for a Delhi college? Basically this whole thing is just for getting a lateral entry in a good college.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  4. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  6. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  7. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  8. Whether my 6-7 months old OBC certificate valid for UPSEE?
  9. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  10. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  11. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  12. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  15. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  16. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  17. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  18. Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP? -- [New]
15th October 2017, 02:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I become an outsider applicant for Delhi if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra even if my birth place is Delhi?

Yes, you will be outsider for all other state other than for which you have domicile certificate.

So, if you have domicile certificate of Maharashtra then you are outsider for Delhi and not eligible to get the benefit which is only available to domicile of Delhi.

Yes, in most of the colleges of Delhi university and other private institutes there is no reservation for students of Delhi. So, you can apply for admission in these colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?