25th July 2017, 10:00 AM
patelsy

Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete details which are needed for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and get government jobs after completion of B.Pharm course? -- [New]
  2. What are the government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Geography?
  3. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  5. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?
  6. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  7. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  8. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  9. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  10. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  11. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  12. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  14. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  16. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  17. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
  18. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2017, 09:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?

There are many government jobs after completion of bachelor's degree:

1. You can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam and SSC CPO exam at official website of SSC.

2. Graduates are eligible to apply for Union Public Service Commission entrance exams like Civil Services exam, Central Armed Police Force exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc.

3. You can apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for post of clerk and Probationary officer exam.

Now all applications are online. You can apply for exams at official website of examination conducting authority.
25th July 2017, 10:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?

For most of the government job recruitment examination the required minimum qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

Since you have passed graduation you can apply for examination as according to post for which you want to get job.

Now, most of the application form is available online at official website of examination conducting body.

For IBPS examination visit at www.ibps.in, for SSC visit at www.ssc.nic.in, for CDS visit at www.upsc.gov.in, for railway visit at www.rrb.gov.in etc.
25th July 2017, 11:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should know that for which kind of government job you want to apply because nowadays all the government jobs are available if you will pass the exam. As you are a graduate so you are eligible for most of the graduate level jobs exam such as civil services, banking, clerical, teaching. Firstly you have to qualify the exam and then you can easily get government job. Exams in which you can appear to get government job:

PO

IAS

IPS

RTO

TET
25th July 2017, 11:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in government jobs candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various examination body.

The eligibility to appear for most of examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination. The candidates have to qualify in examination conducted for recruitment in jobs.
26th July 2017, 05:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The application form for most of government job entrance examination ( core or general competition ) is now available online along with fee payment ( almost ).

So, you can fill the application form online from anywhere but have to qualify in different stages of examination for final selection of respective job.

If you only want to get government job in any sector then there are many available option as like :

Banking.

Railway.

Defence.

Teaching.

LDC/SI/CBI/CID etc.

For all these recruitment examination is conducted by SSC, IBPS, SBI, RRB, UPSC etc.

So, visit official website of whichever examination you want to appear for.
26th July 2017, 05:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the specific department of the state or central Government for which you want to know the procedure. If you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you.

Different jobs in Government are
-Bank Jobs
-SSC (Staff Selection Committee)Jobs
-Railway Jobs
-Civil Services
-Defence Services Jobs
-Groups (State Level) etc.

Every year there will be notifications released regarding these job opportunities.

You can choose any of the above areas listed as per your interest and start preparation for the same.

For most of the jobs, the common selection procedure would be
-Written Exam
-Interview

However for some jobs, typing test and Group Discussion will also be conducted.

For Bank jobs, IBPS will conduct common written exam on behalf of all the public sector banks. You can visit the below official website of IBPS for complete inforamtion.
http://ibps.in/

For Defences service and civil services jobs, UPSC will conduct the written test. You can visit the below official website for complete information.
http://upsc.gov.in/

Also you can see Employment News paper regularly to know the information regarding complete job opportunities.

After the notification is announced, all the information will be there in the notification like
-Eligibility criteria
-Last date to pay fee
-Mode of submission of application : online or offline etc.

Accordingly you can submit the application form.
26th July 2017, 11:40 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The simple procedure to apply for any government job exam is to visit the official website of examination conducting authority then click on online application form link. Submit your personal details, upload your photograph and pay the required fees.

Graduates are eligible for following entrance exams:

SSC Combined Graduate Level examination.

Central Armed Police Force exam.

Banking job entrance exam like IBPS CWE for different posts.

Railway Recruitment Board exam.

State Public Service Commission exam etc.
29th July 2017, 09:12 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelsy View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete details which are needed for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thanks!
Candidate recruitment for government is job is done through various entrance exams as given below:-

1). AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test).:-For candidate who wants to join Indian air force.

2). CDS(Cobined Defense Services):-Candidate who wants to join Indian defense services after graduation.

3). CSE(Civil Services Examination):- After graduation UPSC allows candidate to join IAS(Indian Administration Services),IPS(Indian Police Services),IRS(Indian Revenue Services).

4). IES(Indian Economic Services):-For candidate who have done graduation form commerce stream.

5). SBI PO exam:-State bank of India conduct the exam for recruitment Probationary officers.

6). LIC/GIC exam:- Conducted for life insurance corporation and General life Insurance.

7).SSC(Short Service Commission)exam:- To recruit candidate to Sub Inspector,Tax assistant,Auditor officer,Accountant ect.

8). Geologist exam:- Conducted by UPSC to recruit candidate to Junior hydro geologist.

So to get government job after graduation go for these exams.

Good luck.
30th July 2017, 12:14 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

There are number of government jobs for which you can apply after the completion of graduation.
The following list of jobs is as follows-

UPSC exam which is conducted for civil services jobs.

IBPS exam which is conducted for banking jobs like po and clerk.

SSC exam.

Railway exams.
After qualifying these exams you can get a job. For this you need to fill an application form for the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?