3rd March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?

What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? What are the jobs which we can apply for getting the government jobs?

Related Questions:
4th March 2016, 11:05 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs after completion of graduation in psychology.

You are eligible for recruitment as teachers and other than few of core jobs, you can appear for general competition to get jobs.

You can appear for SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, entrance examination for recruitment in jobs.
4th March 2016, 10:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their graduation in Psychology.

Here are some of the employment areas which these graduation can find jobs are given below :

* Licensed Nursing homes.

* Education Ministry.

* Defense services.

* Information and Broadcasting Ministry.

* Historical division of External Affairs.

* Central Board of Film Sensors.

* Film Division of government of India.

* Universities.

Some of the other public sector jobs to which these candidates can apply for are given below :

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* Banking Sector.

* Postal services.

* UPSC.

* SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?