12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?

Can I apply central government jobs, like CAPF after do graduation from sunrise university alwar...? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow to ensure that we will get the job soon? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech in CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs?
  2. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  3. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  5. Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course?
  6. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  7. Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of course from HNB Central University?
  9. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  10. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  11. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  15. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Madhura Kamaraj University?
  17. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
13th July 2016, 02:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply central government jobs, like CAPF after do graduation from sunrise university alwar...? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow to ensure that we will get the job soon? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for CAPF entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for UPSC-CAPF exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 24 years.
14th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?

Sunrise University was established under the act of Sunrise University Act 2011 & recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission). From the date of notification to getting the joining letter will take 1 year or may be more. There are exams which you must face & pass with good percentage & last is interview. Overall you have to score decent marks so that you get the job. Buy employment news, paper will give you indispensable details of government job exams. I have attached few exam notifications for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE Clerk Avt.pdf(257.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2016.pdf(235.9 KB, 20 views)
14th July 2016, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Sunrise University, Alwar. The university is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). So the degree from the university is valid for central government jobs. The UGC website Link given here for reference
13th March 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for central government job like bank after completing my graduation from sunrise university alwar?
3rd May 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation in computer science in sunrise university can I apply for govt jobs both state or central.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?