8th July 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?

List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete set of information on the same soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  2. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  5. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  6. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  7. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  8. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  9. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  10. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation from Ranga University?
  12. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  13. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  14. List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  16. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  17. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
8th July 2016, 04:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?

There are so many government job entrance exams for which you can apply for after bachelor's degree. Here is the lists of such government job entrance exams.

>>UPSC exams like Civil Services exam, CDS exam, CPF examination etc.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO examination.

>>Banking job entrance exams like IBPS CWE exam, SBI PO exam.

>>Railway Recruitment board exams.

>>Regional Rural Bank exams.

>>State Public Service Examinations.
8th July 2016, 07:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?

Bachelor's degree is academic qualification needed for majority of government jobs. For graduates in any discipline, following government jobs are available:

Banking sector jobs through various entrance exams like IBPS Common Written examination for various posts like clerk and probationary officers.

There are various Union Public Service Commission exams for which graduates can apply like Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services, Central Armed Police Force exam.

In case of Staff Selection Commission, you can apply for Combined Graduate level or CPO examination.
8th July 2016, 08:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed degree course are eligible to appear for various government jobs entrance but you must have to qualify in it for the final recruitment.

Some of available examination are :-

Banking.

Staff Selection Commission.

Railway.

Defence Service.

So, you can appear in these examination and qualify in it for final recruitment.
8th July 2016, 08:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete set of information on the same soon as possible. Thanks!
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed graduation degree.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam
9th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The list of government jobs for the graduates is given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?