20th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Suchismita2001

Procedure to apply for higher secondary CBSE schools with hostel facility in Kolkata?

I'm a student of class 10th standard in CBSE and the final exam.in March from Arambagh Vivekananda Academy, Hooghly, W.B. I want to be admitted in standard CBSE board school in Kolkata, having hostel facilities either in science or commerce. If needed I can appear on admission test. When and how I can get relevant information about the above-mentioned subject? Please let me inform.

Suchismita Purkait (Female)
Arambagh, Hooghly.

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 08:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for higher secondary CBSE schools with hostel facility in Kolkata?

Here are the following CBSE schools in Kolkata with hostel facility for studying 11th and 12th standard.

Birla High School, Minto Park
Address:NSC Bose Road, Minto Park, Kolkata

Sir Romesh Mittar School
Address:Jogesh Mitter Road, Bhowanipore, Kolkata

Aditya Academy Secondary School
Address:Jessore Road, Bangur Avenue, Kolkata

Apeejay School
Address:115, Park Street,Kolkata

Kendriya Vidyalaya
Address:Ballygunge Maidan Camp, Ballygunge, Kolkata

Sudhir Memorial Institute
Address:Jessore Road, Doltala, Ganga Nagar, Kolkata

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Address:Salt Lake Stadium, Sector - 3, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

To apply yourself into one of these schools, you will have to fill the application form that can be obtained from school office in their campus.

After filling the application form, you have to submit it along with desired fees.

Then, the school authority will schedule a written exam followed by Personal Interview.

After qualifying the interview, you will be asked to submit documents like previous class marksheet, transfer certificate, DOB proof, Address proof, Identity proof, character certificate, medical certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?