27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for internship in HAL, Lucknow when am doing my MBA second semester?

Hello,

I am second semester MBA student. I want to apply for internship in HAL Lucknow so please tell me how I should apply got it and whom I should contact? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? I just wanted to get the complete information on this!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL finance department in Lucknow while doing MBA in Allahabad?
  3. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  6. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do summer practice internship at HAL, Lucknow?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to practice internship at HAL, Lucknow? -- [New]
  13. When HAL will release the notification for Internship? Requirements to apply for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final semester student?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do internship with ASP.NET in TCS, Lucknow?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
30th September 2015, 06:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I apply for internship in HAL, Lucknow when am doing my MBA second semester?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is HAL,Lucknow.
You need to mention in your NOC the Time Period of your Internship.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?