12th July 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue rather than Medical after completing 12th with Science? What would be the job scope and salary criteria of the course?

Hello Sir, I have completed 12th with Science but I don't want to go in for Medical. Then which stream should I take? What would be the job scope for it and the salary? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  2. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  4. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  5. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  7. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  8. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  9. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?
  11. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  12. Can I get a job in Research Sector after completing B.Sc Medical Science or do I have to pursue Masters in the field?
  13. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?
  14. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  15. What is the scope of nautical science in India? How much salary we will get? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics after completion of 12th? Scope and Job opportunities available?
  17. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  18. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
4th September 2016, 05:58 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I pursue rather than Medical after completing 12th with Science? What would be the job scope and salary criteria of the course?

See, you haven't mentioned about the exact course which you have taken but based on your question I presume that you have taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology and you don't want to take medial as an option.

Now with this combination, the options which are left with you are-
-B.pharma
-B.Agriculture and courses like these.

Now among the two, according to me, B.Pharmacy is better than B.Agriculture. This is because there are lot many job opportunities for you after the B.pharmacy as compared to the B.Agriculture.

If we talk about just the government sector, then you will be eligible for
# Drug inspector
# Assistant chemical examiner
# Excise subordinate services
# Government analyst
after pursuing B.Pharmacy.

UPSC usually issue notification regarding the vacancies for
#Live Stock Officer
#Junior Scientific Officer
#Associate Bacteriologist
#Additional Law Officer
#Assistant Directors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?