27th March 2021, 09:29 PM
Kumariseem

Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Barauni Refinery for a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Sir,I am studying in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering in BTech from Dumka Engineering College? I want to do an internship in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Barauni Refinery. Kindly let me know about the procedure to apply for such internship.

30th April 2021, 01:42 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Barauni Refinery for a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Barauni Refinery for a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student can be seen below.

You can get Internship opportunity at any PSU only if you have direct contact with management or higher authority otherwise you can't get Internship opportunity easily.

IOCL offer apprenticeship opportunity which can get by qualifying entrance exam conducted by IOCL after completing your BTech.
4th May 2021, 12:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Barauni Refinery for a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Internship can be done when the candidate is in 3rd year or final year of Engineering .

Online registration of application commences from 28-01-2021 and closes on 19-02-2021.
-The link to the online registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.iocrefrecruit.in
-The written test is likely to be held in the month of February, 2021

***You can apply for the next time that for the next notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?