3rd November 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?

I am a student of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) of 5th semester under West Bengal University of Technology. I want to do training in Barauni Oil Refinery during winter session. What is the procedure to get training in Barauni Oil Refinery?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  2. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  3. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  8. List of companies to do winter training for a MCA 5th semester student -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. List of institutes which offer AutoCAD Training in Winter for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student in Chhattisgarh?
  14. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  15. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  16. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  17. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
5th November 2016, 09:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?

You will have to contact the respective organization and get the application form for enrollment in Internship program, fill in details asked for and also provide the documents required by the organization. You will be allowed admission only if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, or you can visit the official website and apply for the internship from there.
14th September 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?

Sir,
I am abhishek kumar and I am in 7th sem in mechanical engineering from rrsdce begusarai (aryabhatt knowledge university) and now I want to do internship barauni oil refinery during winter season. What is the procedure to get training ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?