7th July 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student?

Sir, I am studying in BTech with Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company. Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  2. Can I apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery being a BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  3. When the Internship notification will be published in Barauni Refinery for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  4. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  5. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  6. Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?
  8. Refinery Internship in ONGC for BTech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  9. How to apply for summer training internship from Mathura Refinery?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for BTech Mechanical in HAL?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in WAPCOS Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
10th July 2018, 06:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student?

Being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship at Barauni Refinery. You shall have passed the 2nd year of B.Tech without any pending backlog to apply for the internship in Barauni Refinery.
Write an application to the HR manager of Barauni Refinery and mention the necessary references. You can take reference of your college or any permanent employee at Barauni Refinery. After that, submit the application form in the HR section before the due date of submission.
Once your application got shortlisted, you can start the internship at Barauni Refinery.

For any query, you can contact at :

Address: Barauni-Kanpur Pipeline, P.O. Barauni, CISF Colony, Begusarai, Bihar 851114
Phone: 18002333555
11th July 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student?

Sir, I am Shubham Kumar ,studying in B.Tech with civil engineering trade. I want to apply for an internship in l&t construction. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for an internship in this company. Kindly let me know immediately.
11th July 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in B.tech with Civil Engineering course. I want to apply for an Internship in L&t construction. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company. Kindly let me know immediately.....
11th July 2018, 07:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for internship in Barauni Refinery, you have to visit the official website and submit your resume. Now prepare an internship request application and send it to the HR department of the company. If the company replies you back, then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow the further steps as guided by them.

Web: https://www.iocl.com/AboutUs/BarauniRefinery.aspx
12th March 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I have completed B.com honors accountancy. Now i am studying M.com. Now can i eligible for internship ?
3rd May 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm student of petroleum engineering 2nd year. Can I eligible for internship in Barauni refinery. Without any reference can I do internship from this company.
16th May 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am I am b.tech 2nd year Electronics and Communication Engineering Student. I want to in this Summer vacation Internship. Am i eligible or not
Please, reply sir/ma'am i am from Begusarai bihar
17th January 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am student of electrical engeneering branch 2nd year . i want summer intership in iocl barauni am i eligible or not Please, reply sir/ma'am i am from Begusarai bihar
3rd March 2020, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir , Can Production engineering students can sheet in internship program .
13th March 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Btech electronics and communication engineering 3rd semester student. Can I apply for an internship in barauni refinary?
4th June 2022, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am Ashutosh kumar From Begusarai Bihar I am Pursing B Tech In Computer science engineering completed 2nd year I want to summer internship in Barauni Refinery begusarai Bihar
12th June 2022, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am now in B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering sir I wanted internship training from August 2022. Am I eligible for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?