14th August 2017, 10:28 PM
Komal2508

Procedure to apply for jobs in industries like Amul, Cadbury, Britannia after completing B.Tech Food technology?

Procedure to apply for jobs in industries like Amul, Cadbury, Britannia after completing B.Tech Food technology? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
18th August 2017, 02:03 AM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to apply for jobs in industries like Amul, Cadbury, Britannia after completing B.Tech Food technology?

Hello,

After completing B.Tech food technology, you can directly apply on these companies official website recruitment page. There you have to fill the application form for open positions and upload your resume. They will contact as soon as possible. These companies also recruit on-campus candidates.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?