11th August 2017, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry in IISC?

I am doing BSc biotechnology (final year). I want to pursue biochemistry in future. Can you please give me the information about M.Sc programme in biochemistry at IISC? I need the complete information on this soon as possible. Thanks!

15th August 2017, 01:01 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry in IISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BSc biotechnology (final year). I want to pursue biochemistry in future. Can you please give me the information about M.Sc programme in biochemistry at IISC? I need the complete information on this soon as possible. Thanks!
Sorry, you can pursue your M.SC Biochemistry from IISC(Indian Institute of Science) because ISSC does not offer M.SC course in biochemistry.

>> For more details please visit IISC website www.iisc.ernet.in.

You can go for some other colleges offer M.SC Biochemistry course. Here below is list of colleges offer 2 year post graduate course in biochemistry:-

List of Colleges Offer M.SC Biochemistry Course:-

1). Assam Down Town University.(Guwahati(Assam)).

2). Himalayan University.(Itanagar(Arunachal Pradesh)).

3). Patna University.(Patna(Bihar)).

4). Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research – PGIMER.(Chandigarh).

5). Rajendra Agriculture University.(Samastipur(Bihar)).

6). Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology – SIPT.(Chandigarh).

7). Akal Institute of Medical Studied – AIMS.(Baddi(Himachal Pradesh)).

8). Delhi Degree College – DDC.(Fridabad(Haryana)).
15th August 2017, 12:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Biochemistry in IISC:

You are certainly eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biochemistry course in IISC after successful completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology.

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> You must have successfully done Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with this B.Sc in Biotechnology course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course at IISC.

>> Besides this, you are required to appear in an Entrance Examination conducted by IISC in order to pursue this course.
30th December 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete B.sc biochemistry in 2019 I want to study M.sc biochemistry in IISC How can I applying it?
5th May 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there msc biochemistry course in iisc? If yes what are the procedures for applying
4th July 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

IS there an entrance exam to get into MSc in biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?