17th November 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any scholarship having scored GP of 8.55 in 1st semester of B.Sc Biochemistry?

sir,I am students of Bsc biochemistry wants to get scholarship for further study Msc in biochemistry i have completed first year with GP of 8.55,so can i apply for any scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for doing further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  3. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester?
  4. Will I get INSPIRE Scholarship if scored 69% in 1st semester of B.Sc Chemistry?
  5. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  6. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year students? I have scored 8.34/10 in 1st semester
  7. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  8. Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Can i apply for MHRD scholarship in 2nd year despite of not applying in Ist year?
  11. Is it difficult to get loan if awarded scholarship for B.Tech 1st semester student?
  12. Will I get scholarship of 1st semester after qualifying for GPAT?
  13. BSc 1st semester question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i apply for MHRD scholarship in second year of MBBS course?
  15. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  16. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  17. How to get the scholarship if I have not yet received it from inspired scholarship?
  18. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?