20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?

Respected all,
How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
This is Ujjval Shrimali. I am doing III year B.tech CS. I want to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply....
please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  2. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  4. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  8. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. How to apply for company internships ike TCS Cogny
  12. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  13. How can I apply for summer internship? Which are the good companies?
  14. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  15. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  18. How to do summer internship of month during June? I am doing B.Tech CSE
4th July 2014, 12:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?

Internships play a vital role in the overall development of a student and making them ready for the professional world. It not only increases the knowledge but also helps in the providing professional experience to the students. However, it is quite tough to get internship these days especially in the reputed companies like TCS, Accenture and Infosys. These is because of the huge number of applicants and the preference of these organizations to students of Tier-1 institutes.

You can get internship opportunity in Infosys,IBM if you are from the top IITs or NITs. Otherwise you should have good contacts with the high ranking officials working in these companies. The details of the internship opportunities for other talented people are displayed in their official websites when such vacancies are present. TCS recruits interns on the basis of written exam followed by resume evaluation for the normal candidates while for students of top institutes of the country, it recruits after evaluation of resume only.

Companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS, HCL are multinational companies and are extremely reputed. Training in these companies are indeed fruitful and you will get to learn a lot. It is good that you are looking forward to training in these companies. Although HCL has training centers across India, other companies do not have.

So you can directly contact the HCL training centers to seek admission in it. For companies like TCS, Wipro, they only offer internships. Internships can be availed if you are a student of Tier-1 institute or pass their written and personal interview test. IBM offers certification exams which you can avail from any of the computer training institutes which has a partnership with IBM.
29th August 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?

What is the criteria for applying in infosys for either tranning or internship?
13th March 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected all,
How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
This is Nishitha. I am doing III year B.tech IT. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply....My mail id [email protected]...
please help me...
16th July 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures for doing an internship in IBM for one month during winter vacation for a third year student?
14th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

This is Nishi kumari.I am doing lll year B.tech cs.I want to apply for 45 days training in your company.I may have some reference, but i don't know how to apply.and my email id 29nishikeshri@ gmail.com.please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?