13th September 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become block development officer?

sir pls tell me what is the procedure to become the block development officer?????

29th April 2015, 11:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become block development officer?

BDO means Block Development Officer. This designation comes under the State government jobs.

In order to become block development officer:

1. You must appear for the State Civil Services examination or called State Public Service commission exam.

2. You need to apply for the exam and clear the stages like:

~~Preliminary exam

~~Mains exam.

~~Personal interview.

After that a common merit list is released, depending upon your rank, you will be given the desired post.
22nd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

My age is 33 i know I am not eligible for appearing upsc or spsc exam but I want to work in govt sector in education department.is there any direct way to join?any exams that I should appear?pls let me know
13th August 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What happens after interview for block development officer post.is there any medical test?
15th August 2020, 01:16 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Procedure to become block development officer?

The Block Development Officer is the leader of a team of development workers in the block.Block is a district sub-division for the purpose of rural development department and Panchayathu Raj institutes

In order to apply for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam you need to fulfill following criteria: You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline(arts, science, commerce) from recognized university. The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years
15th August 2020, 05:11 PM
chin6303

Red face Re: Procedure to become block development officer?

In order to apply for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam you need to fulfill following criteria: You must have completed your bechelor's degree in any discipline(arts, science, commerce) from recognized university. The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years
15th August 2020, 05:29 PM
jiltoappu

Angry Re: Procedure to become block development officer?

In order to apply for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam you need to fulfill following criteria: You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline(arts, science, commerce) from recognized university. The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?