20th July 2013, 06:22 PM
rai1000

How to study for block development officer? When is the BDO examination held?

how to study the block development officer? when bdo examination held in year? how to prepare for that exam?

5th September 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for block development officer? When is the BDO examination held?

Respected sir,i am doing ba 2nd year.i want to know that which exam is held in punjab to become a b d o officer.how can i prepare for exam and also tell me eligibility for exam in punjab.
29th November 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for block development officer? When is the BDO examination held?

what are suggesive texts or syllabus for preparing rural block development officer exams
11th March 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE BDO EXAM, PROCESS AND SYLLABUS IN KARNATAKA..... WHEN BDO EXAM IS CONDUCTED IN KARNATAKA...
11th March 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE BDO EXAM, PROCESS AND SYLLABUS IN KARNATAKA..... WHEN BDO EXAM IS CONDUCTED IN KARNATAKA...
22nd March 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am doing ba 1year i want become know when started entrance exam of bdo?
29th March 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I m completed my graduation B.A with (60%). Please tell me about the process of block development officer examination details & how to start entrance exam of bdo uttar pradesh
my email id is ([email protected])
30th May 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am BSC agriculture student in 4th sem how i am prepaired for thi HP BDO Exame
17th November 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Educational qualification for block development officer

Respected sir i am intrested to block development officer exam pls reply me how to Educational qualification
18th January 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I m completed my graduation B.A with (63.5%). Please tell me about the process of block development officer examination details & how to start entrance exam of bdo BIHAR
4th April 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

respcted sir/madam ,
iam a b.com final yr student wanna apply for d post of BDO Bihar , can u pls refer me the way i shuld prepare for.. nd to which sbjct i shuld concentrate more to clear out writtn xam..¡
4th April 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

respcted sir/madam ,
iam a b.com final yr student wanna apply for d post of BDO Bihar , can u pls refer me the way i shuld prepare for.. nd to which sbjct i shuld concentrate more to clear out writtn xam..¡

my email- [email protected]
17th May 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

Could you please tell me what are the syllabus for Kerala PSC BDO
16th October 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir
how can i prepare my self for BDO exam. And what type of question are come in it and when we can apple for this service
4th May 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is satnam singh I am belong to Punjab so I want to know about BDO government job how we GET prepared for these job my mail [email protected]
26th June 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm doing b.sc bio science..2nd year...am I eligible for BDO exam? If yes so please tell me how to prepare for that...or if not so what should I do for that...or please give other suggestions for career..
6th August 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,I'm a student from BA 2nd year course... Hons. Please tell why I prepared for education for BDO examination. Please give me some suggestions.
24th December 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me...what is the process for becoming block development officer? And when the exam is held....and what type of books we read for preparing for the exam of BDO....sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?