10th December 2018, 12:41 PM
Bkvaibhav

Procedure to become an RTO Officer for Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering after my 12th with Science stream. I want to become an RTO Officer now. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for achieving my aim?

31st May 2023, 12:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an RTO Officer for Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer

The required minimum educational qualification to apply for RTO is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in automobile/ mechanical/ industrial etc.

The age limit is 19-38 years and relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible to apply for the examination.
31st May 2023, 08:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an RTO Officer for Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer

Diploma is not the sufficient qualification to pursue and apply for RTO examination.

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in technology in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Industrial etc.

Examination is conducted by state PCS for the recruitment. So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination as per your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?