7th November 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

An Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer can be a Flying Officer?

Sir/Madam I am doing my Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. Can I become a flying officer?
because in most of the areas for a flying officer the eligibility is given as aeronautical or mechanical engineering....
and people say that technical wing is not interesting i need guidance for this doubt also please

Related Questions:
  1. Whether an Electronics engineer be a Flying Officer? Eligibility for Aeronautical or Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  7. B.Sc graduate girl is eligible for Flying Officer post in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  8. What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  9. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. Last 5 years question papers for Junior Engineer Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication
  13. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  14. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  16. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  18. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
7th November 2014, 11:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer can be a Flying Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam I am doing my Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. Can I become a flying officer?
because in most of the areas for a flying officer the eligibility is given as aeronautical or mechanical engineering....
and people say that technical wing is not interesting i need guidance for this doubt also please

Yeah a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer can become a Flying officer and the way is by writing the entrance exam for it and the exam which is needed to be written is the AFCAT Exam

The AFCAT Exam offers candidates to join in various forms of Air Force posts such as Ground Duty, Flying Branch and Technical Branch. As you have asked for the information regarding the Flying branch. I will take you through the qualification which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

>> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

>> The candidate should have age between 19-23 years of age.

>> To tell about the education qualification which is needed it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university or a B.E/B.tech degree with at least 60% aggregate.

If you satisfy all the above criteria needed for the exam then you can apply.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?