14th February 2015, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?

Can anybody tell me the procedure to join ISRO after completion of BE(Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and telecommunication.
What is a scope for an engineer at ISRO.
What can be my field of work there?

18th February 2015, 08:26 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?

Yes, there is Job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), you can apply for the post of Scientist/Engineer.

Selection Process:-

Selection process in ISRO Recruitment will be based on their performance in Personal Interview (PI)

For this you have to check ISRO website regularly(http://www.isro.org/job.aspx)
12th July 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?

Sir am a B.E (ECE) ,third year student .can i get a place in isro after completing my B.E degeree.? What should i do for that? I had average marks in examinations.
20th April 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I am pursiong my masters in telecommunications engineering. How can I work for ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?