13th June 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?

Hello
I did my B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
and i completed my 12th with 71%.
I would like to opt for diploma in architecture.
Could you please let me know the details for the entrance exam.????

Related Questions:
  1. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. IETE ALCCS Computer Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  4. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  9. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. Provision of negative marking in AAI-ATC Junior Executive Engineer(E&T) examination
  11. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  12. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  13. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  14. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  16. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  17. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  18. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
18th December 2015, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I did my B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
and i completed my 12th with 71%.
I would like to opt for diploma in architecture.
Could you please let me know the details for the entrance exam.????
Architecture course deals with construction and designing of buildings and Diploma in Architecture is a 3 years course. The basic eligibility for diploma in architecture is that the candidate should have passed class 10 and +2 with minimum age of 15 years. An entrance exam is held every academic year for admission in Architecture diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?