6th January 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?

hi
i have passed 12th class with commerce. Right now i am doing B.A(PROG) FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY. I want to become a stock broker.so plz let me know the full procedure and also the names of institute. thnk

18th January 2011, 09:36 AM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?

one who has done 12th is eligible for this course... i have attached a list of intstitutes that offers this course.. you just need to fill the form.. some intitutes may conduct an interview..
you have done your 12th from commerce stream that is a good thing as it will help you lot in this field .al the best
Attached Files
File Type: docx New.docx(12.6 KB, 140 views)
File Type: docx attachment2.docx(15.6 KB, 127 views)
18th January 2011, 06:12 PM
henzss

Default Re: Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?

ur area of interest incudes actuaria science!..u are elligible to work in insurance company and very well continue masters in actuarial science,which i must admit is highly reputed and promises very high wage!......u may searcg ur institutes most of which are in bangalore!.....one of the prime one is institute of actuarial science,mumbai
23rd June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com (2nd yr) ryt nw....cn any 1 tel me dt how cn i become a stock broker aftr doing b.com.....n wt is its scope in india ,,,,,n the salary too...???thnkuu
20th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm waiting for my final year result of B.com pass from DU, please suggest me how to become a stock broker.
10th March 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th in 2008 in vocational course (secretarial practice) and now i m doing graduation in b.a.(hons)eng. 2nd year, so plz tell me is i m able to go in stock marketing line.
13th March 2012, 03:53 PM
masuka123

>B.COM-HONS

-->B.COM-REGULARS

-->B.COM-COMPUTERS

Some more best options

-->C.A.

-->C.S.

-->BBA

-->BBM

-->BCA

-->Hotel Management

good luck
10th November 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am akshay and i am in my last sem of b'com and i just wanna know wat is the procedure for entrance and to b a qualified stock broker plzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?