20th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Can anyone of you tell me what are the best universities for B.Sc(Anthropology) available in India? And kindly let me know about there admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  2. List of universities in India offering PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Procedure of application? -- [New]
  3. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  4. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  7. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  9. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  12. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  14. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Universities offering correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
21st September 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Best universities offering B.Sc. (Anthropology) course in India are mentioned below :-

--> Assam University
Address: Cachar District, Silchar, Assam 788011
Phone: 03842 270 806

--> Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
Address: Srinagar, Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Phone: 01346-252143

--> University of Lucknow

Address: Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 088086 66125

--> Sarojini Naidu College for Women

Address: 30, Jessore Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700028
Phone: 033 2529 1985

The admission process for B.Sc. (Anthropology) course varies from university to university. Some universities offer admissions on basis of 12th standard examination marks and some universities conducts an entrance examination to offer admissions in B.Sc. (Anthropology) course.
21st September 2016, 08:44 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5802733]Can anyone of you tell me what are the best universities for B.Sc(Anthropology) available in India? And kindly let me know about there admission procedure. Thank you![/QUOTE

Their are so many colleges in india which have faculty of anthropology.
You can find admission notice through the website of the college or newspaper.
All these colleges held an entrance exam for admission.
You have to qualify the entrance exam for the admission. You can also find the application form and syllabus from the respective websites.

The list of top colleges have given as follows:-

Saint claret college, ziro (Arunachal pradesh)

Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar (Arunachal pradesh)

Arunachal institute of tribal studies, Pasighat (Arunachal pradesh)

Apex professional University, Pasighat (Arunachal pradesh)

Mahatma Gandhi college of education, New Delhi

Viswa Bharati, Santiniketan, Birbhum, west Bengal

Savitri bai phule Pune University, Pune, (Maharashtra)

Punjab University, Department of Anthropology, Chandigarh

Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam

Guwahati University, Guwahati, Assam

Kannur University, Kannur, Kerala
Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra pradesh
13th February 2019, 08:14 PM
bapi727

Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India
---------------------------------

1-Apex professional University, Pasighat (Arunachal pradesh)
2-mahatma Gandhi college of education, New Delhi
3-Kannur University, Kannur, Kerala
4-Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
Address: Srinagar, Garhwal, Uttarakhand
5-Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam
6-Assam University
Address: Cachar District, Silchar
7-Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra pradesh
8-Sarojini Naidu College for Women  
Address: 30, Jessore Road, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?