6th December 2010, 06:08 PM
genelia talokar

Procedure to change college within Mumbai University? Need advice for BITSAT exam?

I want to either change college within mumbai university so for that i need to know the process to follow
or i also have a thought to give BITS entrance exam & try for it again
so i want advice

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  3. Procedure to change college within Mumbai University?
  4. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  5. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  6. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  7. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do MA through correspondence from mumbai university?
  9. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  10. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  11. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  12. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  13. Can I change my college in SYB.Com?
  14. How to change the university and college after first year?
  15. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?
  17. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree? -- [New]
  18. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
14th December 2010, 03:01 PM
ramakant sharma

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to change college within Mumbai University? Need advice for BITSAT exam?

Hello dear

Ur is really good that you want to upgrade yourself giving BITSAT here i am giving you a link to get whole information about the exam and yes you may appear for it

http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm

now as you told you want to change your college so dear it is possible if you are in any government college and want to swith your college than you just have to apply an application to the dean of your institute but in case of private body one cant say because they will not allow you to leave the college until unless you finally drop your admission

all the best
26th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change college within Mumbai University? Need advice for BITSAT exam?

Im currently studying in FY-bcom (plain) in a govt college. affiliated to Mumbai university...i want to change the college for my next year....so can you tell me rules and regulations for transfer set up by mumbai university....and also about its procedure....
20th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change college within Mumbai University? Need advice for BITSAT exam?

i want to know the procedure to change the collage within mumbai university ?
16th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the procedure for changing the univesity?
23rd January 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am Iyr engg student i want to change my college for IIyr engg. (3rd semester onwards)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?