5th October 2011, 05:20 PM
URVA0810

Procedure to change the name on the GATE application form?

Dear sir/madam
I filled my gate exam application form & paid my exam fees but till now I didn't post my form but I forgot to change my name as per matric certificate. So please tell me can I change my name in my application form ?

13th October 2011, 11:05 AM
rkd2801

Default Re: Procedure to change the name on the GATE application form?

Sir i am a 2011 passout but due to some scroll down error the application printed is showing 2012. How to modify it?
19th October 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY NAME IN GATE 2012
25th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

today (25.10.2011),can i download my filld gate 2012 application from the gate website?
5th November 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i applied gate for general category instead of obc... how to change please help mee.........
26th December 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

can i change my exam zone for gate 2012?
16th March 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got my name as "Sreekanth Q" but my name is only "Sreekanth" .. help me sir .. my mail id is [email protected] plz help me by mailing . Thank you .
23rd May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is md irfan s/o MD NEZAM UDDIN, but my father name is in matric certificate MD NEZAZ UDDIN please help me dear sir my
email id is:- [email protected]
18th September 2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir my name is md irfan s/o MD NEZAM UDDIN, but my father name is in matric certificate MD NEZAZ UDDIN please help me dear sir my
email id is:- [email protected]

There is no chance to change your details in the Gate application form if you have registered and completed the payment.But if you did not pay then try to create a new gmail id and login to gate website using that

[URL="http://www.google.co.in/aclk?sa=l&ai=CKDZhzltYUMGjENHErAeEq4DoA9uP4dUC462C 4y7w1LSfAwgAEAFQ07jw2QNg5erjg5gOoAGv0pX-A8gBAaoEGU_QYstbUY_sbyoUUmHc_iMLfBE6GoHh9Ma4BgE&si g=AOD64_0tctUs9lMxAkDxTz-Q_LCtCSDpGQ&ved=0CCEQ0Qw&adurl=https://accounts.google.com/SignUp%3Fservice%3Dmail%26hl%3Den%26continue%3Dhtt p%253A%252F%252Fmail.google.com%252Fmail%252F%253F pc%253Den-ha-em-glb-bk%26utm_campaign%3Den%26utm_source%3Den-ha-em-glb-bk%26utm_medium%3Dha&rct=j&q=gmail+sign+in"]http://www.google.co.in/aclk?sa=l&ai=CKDZhzltYUMGjENHErAeEq4DoA9uP4dUC462C 4y7w1LSfAwgAEAFQ07jw2QNg5erjg5gOoAGv0pX-A8gBAaoEGU_QYstbUY_sbyoUUmHc_iMLfBE6GoHh9Ma4BgE&si g=AOD64_0tctUs9lMxAkDxTz-Q_LCtCSDpGQ&ved=0CCEQ0Qw&adurl=https://accounts.google.com/SignUp%3Fservice%3Dmail%26hl%3Den%26continue%3Dhtt p%253A%252F%252Fmail.google.com%252Fmail%252F%253F pc%253Den-ha-em-glb-bk%26utm_campaign%3Den%26utm_source%3Den-ha-em-glb-bk%26utm_medium%3Dha&rct=j&q=gmail+sign+in[/URL]

GATE REGISTRATION LINK
https://gateapp.iitb.ac.in/GATE/Home
18th September 2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
today (25.10.2011),can i download my filld gate 2012 application from the gate website?
Yes you can down load it from gate web site but you need to enter the login and password details as mentioned previously at the time of applying or follow the link which is send to you by the Gate organizers for that you can check out your gmail

GATE website link
https://gateapp.iitb.ac.in/GATE/Home

For any other details you send me mail to [email protected] i will explain you detaily
26th September 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my name in the already filled gate application form?
3rd October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my name in the already filled gate application form?
1st May 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a student studying in vkv,baragolai...i had appeared my 10th board exam,,,i just want to know from you is it possible to change my name...if yes.how??..i would be thankful to you if you help me in this regard
1st May 2013, 10:27 PM
vishal.attitude

my dear
@ just sorry to say you that you are not able to change in your fourm that you applied

@ because my dear frien once you are going to submit your detail its asks you confrm detail or back option

@ thats the time when you can take a change in your application foum if you done something wrong

@ other wise there is not any chance to make a change in forum right now

@ for more detail about gate exam read down file attached by me !

with regards /

Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate exam detail.pdf(5.5 KB, 142 views)
9th October 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i enter my name not as per ssc marksheet.So how can i change the name in the gate2015 online application form, plz rply as soon as possible.My email add: [email protected]
24th September 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i enter my name not as per ssc marksheet.so how can i change the name in the gate 2016 online application form,plz reply as soon as possible.my email id:[email protected]
11th October 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i enter my name not as per ssc marksheet.so how can i change the name in the gate 2016 online application form,plz reply as soon as possible.my email

[email protected]
15th November 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i enter my name not as per ssc marksheet.so how can i change the name in the gate 2016 online application form,plz reply as soon as possible.my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?